For School Assembly and or DJ Entertainment rates please contact us for your personalized quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 862-248-2909
Our 8-Week Workshop Series is $120
*If a class does not meet the minimum student requirement those that are interested are presented with this Sliding Student Rate Scale:
- 6 or more = $120pp
- 5 Students = $150pp
- 4 Students = $180pp
- 3 Students = $210pp
Multiple Classes & Sibling Discounts!
5% off each class
$65 per 30minute increment
You can start the registration process here. Once you create your personal account online, you can register online for all classes.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call 862-248-2909 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Regular class attendance is vital to personal skill development and to maintain a consistent skill level within a class. There are no refunds for classes missed. Dancers may take a make-up class in the same or lower level, if available.
- We ask you to represent yourself and your studio appropriately when choosing dance attire! Required dancewear and dance shoes must be worn to all classes. We ask hip-hop students to wear comfortable athletic wear. Break-dance students need spin-caps and kneepads. Students are not permitted to wear shoes worn on the street or outdoors, to any dance class.
- Tardiness is disruptive to the class and may be harmful to a dancer’s health if proper stretching and warm-up are skipped. Please arrive at the studio with ample time to prepare for your class! Full participation in class for tardy students will be at the discretion of the teacher.
- Garden State Dance Project reserves the right to combine classes or shorten class duration, subject to enrollment. We make every effort not to cancel a class when enrollment is fewer than 6 students.
EXTREME WEATHER OR UNEXPECTED INTERRUPTION OF CLASSES
- If the studio must cancel classes due to extreme weather or events beyond our control, make-ups will be scheduled at the director’s discretion. For any class changes we will send out an all studio email to each family the morning of. We will also post class cancellations on our studios Facebook page and this website’s calendar page. If ever in question our rule of thumb is if your school district is closed due to inclement weather so are we.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to be aware of all GSDP dates. Such as observation days, recitals, extra classes, and dates the school is open or closed. GSDP will post all such notices on social media, this websites calendar page, as well as email reminders to parents. It is the parent’s responsibility to regularly check social media, the calendar, and emails to ensure he/she is informed.
- Parent Observation takes place on the last class of any of our 8 week series that run throughout the year.
- Please feel free to invite family to come and watch as the students showcase all they have learned.
- There is no cost and please feel free to take pictures and video.
- Do well in school.
- Attend dance class.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be respectful towards GSDP property, teachers, & students.
- Practice what is being taught.
- Ask questions.
- Communicate concerns
- Wear proper dance attire
TUITION AND FEES
- I understand Tuition is due prior to the start of any 8 week session. GSDP accepts credit cards, check, and cash.
- I understand any returned check will incur a $30.00 bank charge.
- I understand once a check has been returned for non-payment only CASH will be accepted.
- I understand Tuition is a one time fee and will be automatically withdrawn from the credit card given to GSDP for tuition purposes during your registration process. Tuition must be paid before student attends class.
- I understand tuition is not pro-rated, refunded or credited for missed classes or holidays.
- If your card is declined or your check is does not clear you will be notified via email by our Registration and Billing Department to inform you that your card is declined. It is then your responsibility to contact us with your updated information. Until the issue is resolved unfortunately, as stated above, your child will not be able to take classes during that time.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
- To withdraw from a class, a parent or legal guardian must write a notice via email to Kathy@gsdanceproject.com, not the class teacher.
- There will be a $45 fee for withdrawing from a class.
- The remaining balance will be issued via credit towards future classes.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawals.
If you would like additional information on class descriptions, please visit Classes; or for up-to-date details on schedules, visit Schedules.