Please start the registration process here. Once you create your personal account online, you can register online for all classes.
If you have any questions please contact Kathy Kababa, our head of billing and registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 862-239-5090 and she will be more than happy to assist you.
There are 3 payment options:
$505 for a 45 minute class
$625 for a 1 hour class
$912.50 for Pioneers
Monthly Installments (10 month cycle)
$50.50 for a 45 minute class
$62.50 for a hour
$91.25 for Pioneers
Pay by Semester:
$202 for Fall Season beginning on September 16th and ending December 19th
$303 for Winter/Spring beginning on January 5th and ending June 5th
**May pay by check, cash or credit card for Full Year only
**Monthly installments must be paid by credit card only
**Please note there will be a fee added to your monthly installment fee if your monthly installment is declined.
If your card is declined you will be notified via email by our Registration and Billing Department. It is then your responsibility to contact us with your updated information. If we are not contacted by the 20th of the month a $25.00 fee will be added to your monthly installment.
Multiple Classes and Sibling Discounts!
We offer multiple classes and sibling discounts to families. If your child takes two or more classes or, if two children within one family are taking one or more classes, please see the discount schedule below. Discounts will be applied after you register online for multiple classes and/or a sibling is also registered.
1st class = normal rates
2nd class = 5% off
3rd class = 10% off
4th class = 15% off
5th class = 20% off
6th class = 25% off
$40 for 30mins, $80 for an hour
Parents of Montville students may receive a 20% discount on a fitness membership at One Human Performance Center by calling 973-917-3137. Workout while your child dances!
- Regular class attendance is vital to personal skill development and to maintain a consistent skill level within a class. There are no refunds for classes missed, but dancers may make up 2 missed classes, with prior approval. Dancers may take a make-up class in the same or lower level. In the case of planned absences, make-up classes may be taken prior to the absence. Make-up classes must be completed during the current enrolled session and may not be taken during observation week.
- We ask you to represent yourself and your studio appropriately when choosing dance attire! We ask ballet dancers to wear leotards, skirts, tights and appropriate accents. Break-dance students need spin-caps and kneepads. Required dancewear and dance shoes must be worn to all classes. Failure to wear certain required dancewear to class will result in students being asked to sit out the class. Students are not permitted to shoes worn on the street or outdoors, to any dance class.
- Tardiness is disruptive to the class and may be harmful to a dancer’s health if proper stretching and warm-up are skipped. Please arrive at the studio with ample time to prepare for your class! Full participation in class for tardy students will be at the discretion of the teacher.
- Garden State Dance Project reserves the right to combine classes or shorten class duration, subject to enrollment. We make every effort not to cancel a class when enrollment is fewer than 6 students.
- Costume selection and ordering begins in January and payment is due no later than March 1st. notices regarding your child’s costume/fee will be passed out in class and emailed to you.
- There may be minor alterations such as hook & eye and hemming, etc. that you will be responsible for.
EXTREME WEATHER OR UNEXPECTED INTERRUPTION OF CLASSES
- If the studio must cancel classes due to extreme weather or events beyond our control, make-ups will be scheduled at the director’s discretion. We will post cancellations on our studios Facebook page and website.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to be aware of all GSDP dates. Such as observation days, recitals, extra classes, and dates the school is open or closed. GSDP will post all such notices on social media as well as email reminders to parents. It is the parent’s responsibility to regularly check social media and emails to ensure he/she is informed.
- All recitals have general seating. Students present a selection of routines from throughout the year.
- Your purchased tickets will be given out in class.
- Tickets are $10pp and can be purchased by cash, check or credit card by contacting Kathy at email@example.com or calling 862-239-5090.
- Do well in school.
- Attend dance class.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be respectful towards GSDP property, teachers, & students.
- Practice what is being taught.
- Ask questions.
- Communicate concerns
- Wear proper dance attire
TUITION AND FEES
- I understand tuition is a monthly fee and will be automatically withdrawn from the credit card given to GSDP for tuition purposes during your registration process. Tuition must be paid before student attends class. Tuition remains the same regardless of whether it is a 5-week month or a shortened month due to holidays. Tuition is not pro-rated, refunded or credited for missed classes or holidays.
- I understand tuition must remain current in order for student to remain enrolled in class.
- I understand my account is due by the 1st of the month. **Please note there will be a fee of $25.00 added to your monthly installment for the month in which your credit card installment was declined, if payment is not made by the 5th of that month.**
- If your card is declined you will be notified via email by our Registration and Billing Department on the 1st to inform you that your card is declined. It is then your responsibility to contact us with your updated information. Until the issue is resolved unfortunately, as stated above, your child will not be able to take classes during that time.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
- To withdraw from a class, a parent or legal guardian must write a notice via email that must be given to the office, not the teacher. There is a $25 cancellation fee.
·No withdrawal will be accepted nor refunds processed after October 1st.
If you would like additional information on class descriptions, please visit Classes; or for up-to-date details on schedules, visit Schedules.